Alas!
Yes friends it is here. I spent all last night just reading people's blogs and I decided I wanted one of my own. I give you all permission to judge me for the title of this blog, it's corny and dripping with cheese. I'm not going to school this summer so I'll (hopefully) have time to post...stuff! Let's start with a little about me:
I love my life. My family means everything to me and I am so blessed to have been stuck with such a great one.
My friends are pretty swell too. I don't deserve them but somehow they're always there.
Lastly, the gospel is freakin' great (case ya didn't know). Seriously people, it's true and the more I realize this the more it blows my mind.
Yay for finishing my first blog post!

I just wanted to say that I think the title of your blog is totally cute! No shame in rhyming with your name:)
ReplyDelete