Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Well this is embarrassing...

Yep, I kinda feel like a L-O-S-E-R.  I wanted to make a blog so my familia could know what was going on with my college life but here I am making my "second" blog post and the semester's over and I'm back home.. See the problem is this semester was CRAZY busy and so I didn't find much time to just sit and type.  SOOO here I am and I'll try my hardest to sum up my Fall semester in one blog post.  Ok. Ready?  GO!
- Yellowstone
- new apartment
- new roomies
-new ward
- new job (Testing Center) comes with a bad stigma but I love it!
- new boyfriend :)
-no calling :(
-family history adventures
- itching to dance, eh what's new
- voice lessons
- TWO night classes...yick
- no boyfriend :(
- mission/ no mission?
- no time!
-midterms, finals = survived
- pulled all 'A's with one 'A-', is this real life?
- "Can I please go home yet?"
-HOME!!!

period.
Woah, I'm sure I missed some really important things but I'll add them in if they come to my remebrance.


And I decided to throw in this beaut of a pic that I took while we were in Yellowstone over Labor Day weekend, so there ya go.

CHEERS!

1 comment:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com