Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2014

The Return...

And I'm back. For some reason I've really been itching to write on the blog lately (obviously that doesn't happen very often as you can tell) so here I am!

Tis the season of colored trees, pumpkin spice, and everyone gushing about how much they love this season. It is none other than that of FALL. Do we really love fall because of the leaves, crisp air and Halloween? Or do we love it because we never get sick of the season simply because it doesn't stick around long enough?!

Either way, we all love Fall and I am grateful that we can bond over that. So what does Fall mean for the Savio's living in apartment 103?

It means roof top concerts before this beautiful weather ends.


It means we go to school and pretend to enjoy it.




It means bonfires in the canyon with PA-zookies (not CA-zookies). Don't worry Ben, smoke follows beauty.



It means story time when it is chilly outside.



It means chess games with the Grandpa.






It means a photo contest up the canyon (the winner has yet to be decided).










It means family time at the Wiederhold cabin.





Next up...HALLOWEEN.

1 comment:

  1. Love the photos! And I'm feeling a bit privileged to have made a picture on your blog. I feel like that's a big deal. Don't know why. I think it's fun to celebrate fall with you. I love that you still pull out the decorations at your parents house cause they haven't.

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com