Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Winter Semester Picture Highlights

Now I am going to try to do this in order but bear with me this could get cray-cray:


 I came across a crime scene on my way to class.



 Whit and I at this crazy paint party.  The smile on my face was not from having fun but was from the fact that I had SURVIVED.



 We survived! The paint was di-sgusting.  It wasn't good paint.  Bad, bad paint.  I suppose it looked better on the black light dance floor but pictures like this make it look wimpy.  PS everybody's hair was wet, drenched, saturated, and simply soaked.  Not from sweat me dear friends. Oh no, it was from that nasty-no-color paint.


 
 Don't ask about the pose. I do not know.



 My first two boutineers. Yay.  I used to make fun of the floral design class.  I mean who would take a semester's worth of time to study flowers in a vase.  Well I would.  and it's awesome.



 I thought this picture was freakin hilarious.  LOOK!  I ran a mile in 42 seconds.  Record?  "Friends call me speed" (name that movie and you get points!)



 Jimmy Jones run on a Friday night.  And yes, I look THIS good on friday nights.  Best part about this sandwich?  It was free.  I have the best home teacher.



 Holla!  New computer case and I love it.  I feel like the chevons make me look fancy and fashionable.  Thanks to the ol' ma and pop for the be-autiful gift.



 I swore to Whitney that I wouldn't put this on Facebook so here it is on my blog :)  Meg, Whit and I enjoying our "kissable" ice cream.  Someone in the apt got kissed and we got ice cream, is there a better deal?!



 On the count of three everyone "ah".  One, two, three...Ahhhh.  Presh picture of a roommate sleepover.  We played a lifesize game of tetris and we fit everyone's mattress in that living room.



 Ok, besides free Jimmy Jones, ROOMMATE-MATTRESS SANDWICH is the best kind of sandwich.



 Yes, I took a picture of myself right after I found out I was going to Europe in September.



 Brooke and I work out. and we flex.  and people stare.  because we're so buff.



 Brooke's idea of a "funny" prank.  I told her if she did any damage to my personal property she would be hearing from my lawyer... And so she marinated my toothbrush in mayo and put it in the freezer.  When I discovered it I just wrote that little note on it and put it back in the freezer.



 Having Psychologists as parents has its positives.  Without actually cleaning the toilet with her toothbrush I stuck this little sweet note on it.  When she asked me if I had really done it I simply responded saying, "you wouldn't want to risk that would you?"  Mwahaha.



 I made this awesome beidemier flower arrangement in class and got sweet glorious praise for it.  Sometimes you need to be like a 2 year old and get compliments to make you feel good.




 Cabin Adventures.



 Birthday picture with the sly Jordan elbowing Katie in the face.


 We made our own little photobooth for Meg and I's birthday bash.  Becca wins for best picture.





These pictures captured a momentous moment.  Having never had caffeine in a drink before Katie made MONSTER jello shots for the party.  They tasted great but I now know that caffeine (at least that much anyway) gives no-no headaches.



The fun isn't over yet, I'm excited for what the future holds!

Cheers.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Love you! Glad you are enjoying the fun of college. :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com